An IP or VoIP PBX handles voice signals under Internet protocol, bringing benefits for computer telephony integration.FSI is Best PBX supplier because it gives best IP PBX Phone solutions. An IP PABX can exist as physical hardware or can carry out its functions virtually, performing the call-routing activities of the traditional PABX as a software system.
VoIP, or Voice over Internet Protocol, is a method for taking analog audio signals, like the kind you hear when you talk on the phone and turning them into digital data that can be transmitted over the Internet.
Cisco IP PABX
Benefits of Cisco IP PABX
- Cost-effective solution – Delivering voice and data on a consolidated infrastructure.
- Complements the end-to-end Cisco IP Communications portfolio
- Simple configuration and deployment for enterprise customers who are familiar with Cisco infrastructure.
- Takes advantage of Cisco data expertise, market leadership, and industry-standard Cisco IOS Software.
- Enables flexible configuration and management using familiar Cisco IOS Software command-line interface (CLI) or a Web-based graphical interface (GUI).
- Supports applications including content networking, video, quality of service (QoS), firewall, VPN, DSL, Ethernet, and Extensible Markup Language (XML) services.